Papers must be submitted by February 20th, 2006
Please note that the paper will not be published in the proceedings, if the registration fee has not reached our bank account by February 27th, 2006!
- Maximum number of pages is 8 (excluding the title-page)
- The first page is a title-page with the following information:
- Title of the paper in bold capital letters
- all authors of the paper; the name of the presenting author must be underlined
- the postal mailing address of the presenting author
- Abstract of the paper with approx. 200 words
- 5 to 10 keywords
- Start with the paper on the second page
- Prepare on A4 paper (210mm x 297mm) with margins of 25mm
- Use Times New Roman with a font size of 12 points , left and right justified
- Line spacing of the main text must be single-spaced
- Figures, diagrams and tables should be inserted in the appropriate position using the same typing. Do not use coloured figures or photos, since the proceedings will be printed in black & white !
- It is strongly recommended to use SI Units only
- consider (especially forfigures and diagrams) that the paper will be scaled down to book-format B5 (176mm x 250mm)
- we ask you to use the following Word-Template for your paper
- The paper must be submitted in Microsoft Word - Format or Rich Text File by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept papers is PDF-Format!